Lesson 8 of 7
Welcome to your 2nd Apprenticeship meeting, “Check up 1.” This is an opportunity to check in with the student and instructor to track the progress of the trimester.
- Student: Complete the first challenge in the Portal under “Project Reports.” Supervisor should receive an email to review it.
Meeting Talking Points:
- How is the Academic trimester is going. What Classes is the student taking? What are they learning?
- Review the first completed challenge and plan to start the next.
- Review the Syllabus with the Acquired Habit and Skills
- Talk about Small Group Visits/ Ideas
Tasks to assign:
- Journeyman Project: Continue visiting small groups reflect on the Discipleship process in the group
- Internship: Reflect on the personal growth in the first three Spiritual disciplines
- Challenges: Assign the next months challenge (Found on the Syllabus)
- Self-Paced Course: Not yet developed